After ordering, send us your documents.
Once you have placed your order and paid for it;
Send the following documentation:
FPG-USA Audit Cover Sheet: Fill out and include.
• Click here for our Cover Sheet. Fill out and send with docs.
• Summarize your case. Use cover sheet or in email.
• For MERS and agency ownership lookup, include primary
borrower's social security number on Audit Cover Sheet.
FROM THE COURT CLERK'S RECORDS:
• Court Docket
• Legal filings from Court or lender, if any.
• Signed Note (with endorsements if possible).
• Note riders if there are any (signed).
• Signed Mortgage or Deed of Trust (with assignment if any).
• If ordering a sworn affidavit with your report, include Court Header, Plaintiff and Defendant, Case Number and your snail mail address for us to mail the original.
FROM THE PROPERTY CLERK'S RECORDS
• Search results page to the address being foreclosed.
• Individual filings, such as mortgage (if different than that submitted into the court case) and assignments of mortgage and/or substitutions of Trustee or other actions that are on the property clerk's records.
FROM THE SERVICER OR THEIR LEGAL COUNSEL
• If you made a Qualified Written, include the response if any.
• A copy of their Note, Mortgage and Assignments if any.
• Payment history
• Any other correspondence from the Servicer or their Counsel.
FROM YOUR RECORDS:
• Mortgage statement (old and/or recent from current an interim Servicer(s) if possible).
• Legal correspondence in re the foreclosure from opposing counsel(s).
ONLY SEND WHAT IS ASKED FOR ABOVE INITIALLY:
• Please do not send additional documentation at the time of ordering, doing so may incur hourly charges.
If snail mailing documents, please do not mail originals. send copies. If you desire them returned, please include a self addressed stamped envelope for the purpose. If you want us to send you scanned copies, we will be happy to do so. Nominal charges will apply.
SECURE INFORMATION DELIVERY
Ready to Send us your documents securely?
These will go directly to our Director Richard Kahn's secure FPG-USA (the same as our logo in our header) document intake portal where they will be reviewed, assigned and a response sent to you.
For best results, please follow these suggestions when scanning INITIAL case documents yourself to send: (Adobe pdf or Word files):
Scans should be black and white document (not photo) at 300 dpi initially.
If we require full color or original large file size documentation in your possession we will request these.